Terms & Conditions
Green Collect Limited collects unwanted office supplies from businesses around
redistributes them by sale, auction or donation to other businesses, not for
profit organisations or private
Collection of E-waste
- Green Collect will collect second-hand electronic goods (E-Waste) from
you. Green Collect will
charge you a collection fee of $2 per kilogram of E-Waste (the E-Waste Collection
Collect will weigh the E-Waste once collected and invoice you for payment
of the E-Waste Collection Fee.
- You acknowledge that you have made or will make every effort to permanently
erase data from
computer hard drives and any other electrical equipment with mass storage
capability before making them available to Green Collect as E-Waste. You also
acknowledge that in the event of any harm caused by any remnant content on
these devices, you will remain liable in respect of that remnant content.
- You acknowledge that, upon collection by Green Collect of the E-Waste,
you relinquish all title to this Ewaste.
- Green Collect reserves the right to sell the E-Waste it receives from you,
and Green Collect shall be entitled to and you shall have no right, entitlement
or claim to such sale monies.
Sale of Second-hand items
- To the extent permitted by law, Green Collect Limited shall not accept
or be under any liability (in contract, tort or otherwise) to the recipient
in respect of any loss or damage (including without limitation consequential
loss or damage) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which
may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the supply of these goods.
- The recipient acknowledge that Green Collect Limited supplies these goods
to you as second hand goods, and as such the recipient acknowledge these goods
are supplied and accepted in their current condition.
- In particular, while every attempt has been made to clear computer hard
drives of all data, Green Collect Limited cannot guarantee that any computer
hard drives supplied have been completed erased and accepts no responsibility
for any data contained therein.
- Green Collect Limited provides no guarantees warranties as to the quality
or condition of these goods, and the recipient acknowledge that you have undertaken
or are prepared to undertake the necessary evaluation or testing to ensure
the suitability of these goods for the purposes for which the recipient intend
to use them.