Each month in the Melbourne CBD, there are many office relocations and at
most office moves there are many items and materials that are deemed unwanted
and are discarded. These, for the most part, end up in landfill.
The Green Move program has worked to establish a network of partners where these items are distributed and has developed a structured framework to ensure re-use or recycling of these items.
|Items that we can collect:
· Office furniture, chairs ,desks and tables
· Storage units and filing cabinets
· Stationery, paper, pens and desk items
· Computer equipment and peripherals
· Mobile phones, batteries, landline phones & accessories
· DVDs & CDs, video and audio cassettes
Our service charge includes transport, logistics and assessment of items for reuse and the recycling of the equipment through our recycling partners.
Contact David for information on a site audit and assessment.
The Green Move project is supported by the Victorian Government Sustainability Fund, managed by Sustainability Victoria.